Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

Photo



Photo



Photo



the-disney-words: Love Disney? This blog is just for you!



the-disney-words:

Love Disney? This blog is just for you!

artemisizumi: that-flighty-temptress-adventure: kibbi: black-f...









artemisizumi:

that-flighty-temptress-adventure:

kibbi:

black-frostbite:

#Homer Simpson don't give a fuck about homosexuality. 

there's something bothering me about this place…the girl in green becomes black in the last gif. ಠ_ಠ

And the girl at the bar suddenly has a tattoo. 

Lesbians are not bound to the same laws as you mere mortals

Social anxiety isn't cool.

ADD/ADHD isn't cool.

OCD isn't cool.

Bipolar disorder isn't cool.

Depression isn't cool.

Cutting isn't cool.

Phobias aren't cool.

Trauma isn't cool.

Sleep disorders aren't cool.

Eating disorders aren't cool.

They're real things, they're scary, and pretending you have them is just fucking obnoxious and an insult.

Photo



babycuts: can someone be my friend in real life i'll bake for you  (╯︵╰,)

babycuts:

can someone be my friend in real life

i'll bake for you

 (╯︵╰,)

d0ireallywant2b3sav3d: I reblog this image about once a month...



d0ireallywant2b3sav3d:

I reblog this image about once a month even as my own image, as if it just makes one person think twice……

Just never do it - It's ruins everything and you can't just stop like you would think. It's an addiction that you won't ever really get over. It's will be with you for life. You might end up stopping but it will always be on your mind next time things turn bad or go wrong.

JUST PLEASE THINK FIRST.

Photo



Photo



a-depressed-girl-with-no-hope: scarredwristsandrazorblades: unw...



a-depressed-girl-with-no-hope:

scarredwristsandrazorblades:

unworth-it:

judgem3ntal-fucks:

tearyimages:

raydioaktive:

33,363 notes, well done society

57,307 funny….. You guys are all beautiful

68,507 is too big :(

74,403 think completely wrong about their selves 

92, 082 no guys stop :(

188,552 And I bet non of you are even remotely ugly. 

consultingdoctorr: super-wolves: super-wolves: super-wolves: super-wolves: super-wolves: so i...

consultingdoctorr:

super-wolves:

super-wolves:

super-wolves:

super-wolves:

super-wolves:

so i typed this up in a wordpad

image

and i found a printer (one of my neighbours)

image

and i

image

printed some

i just did more

image

image

omg i just heard someone next door scream "WHO IS DOING THIS"

i wonder if they can HEAR ME LAUGHGING

image

NOW I'M DONE

image

THIS IS THE LAST ONE

THIS TIME

I AM DONE THIS TIME

NO. DO MORE. PLEASE. IT IS HYSTERICAL. 

secretlyybroken: Weight should be like virginity. Once you lose it you can't get it back

secretlyybroken:

Weight should be like virginity.
Once you lose it you can't get it back

My parents: Why do you hate school so much? Wait until you're older, you'll wish you made the most of it.

My parents: Why do you hate school so much? Wait until you're older, you'll wish you made the most of it.
Me: No, actually, I fucking won't. I will not miss being pushed to breaking point in every subject whether I like it or not. I will not miss putting on a brave face/pretending I actually understand what we're learning. I will not miss the exams which make me feel like I'm going to be sick and crap myself and implode at the same time. I will not miss lying awake at 2am thinking about all the stupid things I have said and done. And I will not miss trying to please people and live up to expectations just to receive a piece of paper with A* scrawled across the top in biro. Oh, and one more thing. Stop complaining that you never see me - 99% of the time it's because I'm crying into a textbook. Thank you and goodnight.

Photo



magicalrumpustimes: sometimes I think about this comic and I...



magicalrumpustimes:

sometimes I think about this comic and I just burst out laughing 

help me: Ask me one of these and ill follow you and give you a promo! Please I'm alone and can't sleep :(

help me: Ask me one of these and ill follow you and give you a promo! Please I'm alone and can't sleep :(:

diagnosticate:

1.Kissed a girl?
2.Kissed a boy?
3.Had sex in public?
4.What's your religion?
5.What does your URL mean?
6.Reason you joined tumblr?
7.Do you have any nicknames?
8.Do you like bubble bath?
9.Kissed in the rain?
10.Dyed your hair?
11.Soup or salad?
12.Vegetable or meat?
13.Go out…

hplyrikz: Follow on Twitter



hplyrikz:

Follow on Twitter

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment