Friday, June 7, 2013

scared of heights

I'd fuck the person I reblogged this from.

Photo



Photo



Photo



stixx808: my good pets



stixx808:

my good pets

thesxxe:



thesxxe:

Photo



thesxxe:



thesxxe:

Photo



oneofthesexyblog:



oneofthesexyblog:

love-your-pussy:



love-your-pussy:

Seriously.

I want a bullet vibe so I can just put it inside me and sit around the house when I’m this horny. 

Also, my roommate needs to leave because I want to lay naked on the couch and make myself cum over and over. Or put on skimpy panties and take pictures for you all. ;)

I can't stop touching myself.

Ugh. So horny today.

Photo



Silly. ;) I was considering it, baby. Think I will.

Please do babe. I love pictures ;)

Really! Oh yes? How so? I've been wanking the whole time - think I might actually burst.

I dunno. I thought someone just picked up on your thread ;) oh really? I think you should burst - and submit me a picture of how it looks babe.

I'm the only anon, babe. Just can't fit the whole story in one ask. :)

Oh really? I thought it was going two different directions… But all right ;)

And I'd oblige! I'd push you on to your back, lift your legs up over my shoulders and pull you in close. Then, inch by inch, I'd push my cock inside of you. I'd want to make it last, but my hormones would get the better of me. I'd screw you hard and fast, leaning over to kiss you and also to allow me to pound your harder, downwards. After a few minutes, I'm pounding you hard. The only sounds are our grunts and the slapping of my balls against your glistening pussy...

Yes yes yes. Baby you'd have me screaming…

I can feel myself getting ready to burst, and fuck you maniacally. I place just below your neck, holding you down with a gentle choke. I scream, spewing my load deep inside your pussy and pumping into you until every drop is out. We collapse in a breathless, sweaty heap. My cum leaks from your cunt, adding to your mess.

I have two anons right now and… Ugh. Yes. Just yes.

and wrench on my hair. The bed is soaked; as is my hand. I smirk and look at your smolding-hot body, then lick your juice of my fingers. That's when you beg me to fuck you.

Fuck yes I would be begging you to fuck me…

No comments:

Post a Comment