Thursday, June 6, 2013

ElektraFide

Tomorrow I’m buckling down & finalizing my EDC wardrobe. Gotta make a shopping list &...

Tomorrow I’m buckling down & finalizing my EDC wardrobe. Gotta make a shopping list & do this thang…

You should send me outfit ideas. Pics & links & such. :)

Aww!



Aww!

Photo



I always think I'm getting away with it. I rarely do.



I always think I'm getting away with it.

I rarely do.

tripeinstein: Of corset looks nice on you lil daughter.  I...



tripeinstein:

Of corset looks nice on you lil daughter. 

I giggled.

Babygirls are VEWY busy with super important stuff.



Babygirls are VEWY busy with super important stuff.

jaxlightening: Do you want to play a game with Daddy princess?...



jaxlightening:

Do you want to play a game with Daddy princess? Of course you do, what was I thinking…

Come lay down on my bed sweety. Come on pumpkin, I promise you will love this game! That's it. Now, can you grab both of your legs by the ankles?

Good girl, now pull them towards your head, just like that. There's that cute little bottom of yours.

Shhh, be still princess… Daddy has to put the restraints on to make sure you don't let go. Kind of like wearing a seatbelt pumpkin. See silly all done, that wasn't so bad now was it.

Look into my eyes, while I slide your pull up down to your knees. You look at me and attempt to negotiate your way out of the restrains. I smirk at you and then gag your mouth, which ends all negotiations swiftly.

As my fingers slide along your button, slipping slightly into your cunny to moisten Them. I lean down and whisper in your ear, "You are mine now babygirl, I have you positioned exactly how I want you darling. You are completely at my mercy."

"Yes cute pie, Daddy is going to fuck your cunny, but I'm going to make you feel extra special when I ravage your tight little bunny babygirl."

You begin to loose control of your body from the sensations my fingers are creating as they caress your button. I watch your eyes fill with lust as I thrust inside of you. Each thrust deeper then the last until I have completely filled your sweet pink.

It's not long before your body erupts with pleasure. The lust in your eyes is glazed over by, a yearning, a need, a thirst that only Daddy knows exactly how to quench.

I kiss your forehead, as I slowly but firmly force my cock into your tight little bunny. Your muffled moans turn to muffled screams as the girth of my cock stretches your tight little bunny rim. "I'm so proud of you princess, You're being such a good girl for Daddy!" You instantly explode all over my cock.

I lean down locking eyes with you and ask, "Would you like Daddy to ravage your bunny now princess? Of course you would, what was I thinking. Now be still and let me see how hard Daddy can make your bunny cum pumpkin.

Shhh… quiet down now, there's no need to fuss babygirl. You're doing so good, you're making me so proud of you princess. Remember it's only a game and you want to win don't you sweetheart? That's my good girl…

I was trying to straighten my new, super-soft blankie that Daddy...



I was trying to straighten my new, super-soft blankie that Daddy got for me. It's the best to roll around on cuz it's so fuzzy!

Just playin'.



Just playin'.

Smiling for Daddy.



Smiling for Daddy.

"Lift your dress so Daddy can see, baby. That's a good girl…"



"Lift your dress so Daddy can see, baby. That's a good girl…"

You guys are such a cute couple!

Thank you! My Daddy is super sexy.

dacrylagnia: Oh, pretty girls. Who couldn't use one of those? 



dacrylagnia:

Oh, pretty girls. Who couldn't use one of those? 

Photo



My Daddy does my hair.



My Daddy does my hair.

Daddy's got specs appeal…



Daddy's got specs appeal…

actually, your blog is what made me start liking diapers... Because you look so cute in them, lol

Thank you, sweetness! You're too cute. I actually took the plunge partly because of seeing a certain diaper girl's photo here on tumblr. She was so adorable I wanted to be just like her. ;)

gosh, you are so freaking adorably cute.

*super blushy!*

primitive48: Just another reason to have you over my knee....



primitive48:

Just another reason to have you over my knee. There is more to it than spanking. .Teasing your ass before it gets plugged.

Since I haven't worn them much lately, I tried on all my...



Since I haven't worn them much lately,

I tried on all my (big girl) panties & gave Daddy a fashion show today.

No comments:

Post a Comment