Sunday, June 9, 2013

Random musings from a boy who's both...

seanegirlkiss: I want this dress so freaking much My adorable...



seanegirlkiss:

I want this dress so freaking much

My adorable meter has just exploded. As has my desire.

mybaudelaire: (via Welcome to OnlyTease!)



mybaudelaire:

(via Welcome to OnlyTease!)

All greased up and nowhere to go.



All greased up and nowhere to go.

karlikunt: IT IS SO LIBERATING WHEN A FEMME LITTLE...



karlikunt:

IT IS SO LIBERATING WHEN A FEMME LITTLE SISSYWHITEBOI FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGES, ACCEPTS AND EMBRACES HER FEMININITY. EVERYDAY MORE AND MORE TINY CLITTIE SISSYWHITEBOIS ARE VOLUNTARILY RELINQUISHING THEIR FAKE, PALE, MALE MASCULINITY AND ARE REALIZING THEIR TEENSY, TINSY, ITZY, BITZY CLIT NUBBING WERE NEVER DESIGNED FOR MAKING LOVE TO WOMEN. ALTHOUGH THAT TINY THING MAY LOOK LIKE A MICRO-SIZE VERSION OF A REAL MAN'S COCK…..IT IS NOT !!! ……IT IS DESIGNED….., JUST LIKE TO GENETIC GIR'S CLITORIS, …..TO BE RUBBED BACK AND FORTH AND UP AND DOWN AS A REAL MAN IS FUCKING HER SWEET  LITTLE SOFT, VELVETY PINK BOI-PUSSY, ISN'T IT ???

It's true. I don't even get erections anymore, but I can have fantastic orgasms (and cum) by rubbing my cock like a clit. My 'taint (perineum) is really sensitive, and by rubbing it very lightly, perhaps by dragging a towel across it, it feels just like I'm being filled by a real cock. And if I put a butt-plug in my ass, well…. heaven is very close.

And it *does* feel really good to be so clear and public about this. The only way I can be *really* satisfied is by a real mans cock. Hard, virile, and big. Yum.

Just about perfect. Some cocks are just too beautiful for...



Just about perfect. Some cocks are just too beautiful for words…

sissyterri: littlesuzy53: I need it bad ! We all do it's...



sissyterri:

littlesuzy53:

I need it bad !

We all do it's a sissy boi dream !

True happiness!

dayhack20: damn gurl :P Yes, that damn gurl - how dare she be...



dayhack20:

damn gurl :P

Yes, that damn gurl - how dare she be so *fuckin hot* !!!! :-)

I think she knows how lucky she is…



I think she knows how lucky she is…

Please Sir, can I have some *more*…



Please Sir, can I have some *more*…

Perfection from the heavens….



Perfection from the heavens….

Photo



Mmmmmmm!



Mmmmmmm!

oceantidesanduncharteddreams: Unf Olivia Wilde Oh for curves...



oceantidesanduncharteddreams:

Unf Olivia Wilde

Oh for curves like that…

This is what Heaven looks like.



This is what Heaven looks like.

Photo



bjaddict: For your pleasure



bjaddict:

For your pleasure

gentlemanlydesires: Jennifer Lawrence looking amazing in this...



gentlemanlydesires:

Jennifer Lawrence looking amazing in this tight, little, black dress.

Not to mention the silver fuck-me pumps :-)

The best kind of facial - copious, thick, ropey and gooey. You...



The best kind of facial - copious, thick, ropey and gooey. You really *know* you've been marked after that. The feeling of submission, of ownership,  of possession, is *intense*.

Mark me, Sir. Make me yours. Make me the whore that I am inside.

sissylikes: (via as a girl in pink satin blouse with high...



sissylikes:

(via as a girl in pink satin blouse with high waisted pencil … | Mijn …)

My favourite look

sissylikes: (via Sexy | Satin blouse transvestites) I want...



sissylikes:

(via Sexy | Satin blouse transvestites)

I want that blouse!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment