Friday, June 7, 2013

Fire To The Rain

I really have some awesome patients sometimes. One of my discharge pts gave my partner and I a big...

I really have some awesome patients sometimes.
One of my discharge pts gave my partner and I a big hug and said “Thank you” after we dropped him off at his assisted living facility.
It’s patients like those that make me proud to be an EMT.

Heartache number 1 was when you left me, I never knew that I could hurt this way, And heartache...

Heartache number 1 was when you left me,
I never knew that I could hurt this way,
And heartache number 2,
Was when you came back again,
You came back but never meant to stay.

The Odd Little Things About Life: Worthless

The Odd Little Things About Life: Worthless:

andwhatifidont:

Don't you ever feel like you're simply alone? You're over here trying not to lose yourself. You're trying to hold on but it's so hard. It's the feeling like no one cares about you? You feel like you could just disappear and no one would notice? AS hard as you try you can't find anyone. Not even…

Photo



mixedwithsuiicide: x



mixedwithsuiicide:

x

Photo



Photo



Beautiful Disaster: freeskywarp: I don't care how slow you go. I don't care how fast you...

Beautiful Disaster: freeskywarp: I don't care how slow you go. I don't care how fast you...:

freeskywarp:

I don't care how slow you go. I don't care how fast you go. I don't care if your partner yells at you, if your supervisor yells at you. I don't care if people make fun of you. You get yourself and your partner and your patient there safe. You fucking hear me? You get there…

Best post ever.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



girldisordered: "Borderline Personality Disorder is characterized by polarized thinking…all or...

girldisordered:

"Borderline Personality Disorder is characterized by polarized thinking…all or nothing, good or bad, etc."

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment